Director of "X-Men: New Mutants" says the quality will far exceed "X-Men: Dark Phoenix"

Director of "X-Men: New Mutants" says the quality will far exceed "X-Men: Dark Phoenix"

According to foreign media reports, the comic-based movie "The New Mutants", which was originally scheduled to be released in North America on April 3, has been postponed for the fourth time and will be moved to the fifth schedule.

The film's director Josh Boone had previously revealed that "The New Mutants" was a horror film, sparking doubts among fans. Recently, Josh Boone said in an interview that the quality of this work will far exceed "Dark Phoenix", which also belongs to the "X-Men" series.

After its release, "Dark Phoenix" grossed $240 million worldwide, making it the lowest-grossing film in Fox's "X-Men" series.

In this regard, Josh Boone revealed: "We have screened this movie (The New Mutants) many times, and the audience likes it very much."

<<:  On the 22nd, 523 cinemas across the country resumed work and the box office rose to 41,400 yuan

>>:  The visual image of the second season of the animation "Yuru Camp△" has been released and it will be broadcast in January next year!

Recommend

Detailed review and evaluation of Mecha☆Afro-kun pilot episode

Mecha☆Afro-kun Pilot Edition - A comedy anime dep...