According to IGN, Sony Pictures Animation has confirmed the production team for the sequel to Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. It will be co-directed by Joim dos Santos, Cape Powers and Justin K. Thompson, and the screenwriter of Shang-Chi will join. Earlier media reports said dos Santos was involved in the production of the sequel to Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, so it is speculated that the three of them had actually collaborated at the beginning of the project. Phil Lord, writer and director of The Lego Movie, and Chris Miller, writer of Shaolin Temple, are teaming up with Dave Callaham, screenwriter of Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, to write the upcoming sequel. When it was released in December 2018, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse was a critical and commercial success. Sony Animation won the studio's first Academy Award for Best Animated Feature for its innovative way of capturing the graphic style of comic books. The film grossed $373.5 million worldwide at the time. The sequel to Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse is currently scheduled to be released on October 7, 2022. |
<<: DC's "The Flash" movie begins filming and will be released in November 2022
>>: "Dynasty Warriors" movie new poster Lü Bu and Diao Chan embrace each other affectionately
Today (July 23), the movie "Zhu Xian", ...
The manga "Fire Force" created by Atsus...
"Ginga Shippu Sasuraiger": The adventur...
"A Dream in Your Heart": A story of dre...
The biopic "I Wanna Dance With Somebody"...
The Bilibili TV series operation team said today ...
The second season of the animated series "Le...
"Komori Uta" - Looking back on the mast...
James Cameron becomes first director to have thre...
Previously, according to a British studio, the Br...
The official website of the extremely popular ani...
Recently, a video of Yi Yang Qianxi on the set of...
It is reported that the new Bond girl Ana de Arma...
Sony Pictures has just released the first trailer...
It has been 25 years since the release of Star Wa...