'Pirates of the Caribbean' reboot to follow, Depp won't return

'Pirates of the Caribbean' reboot to follow, Depp won't return

According to foreign media reports, Disney has confirmed that it will restart the "Pirates of the Caribbean" series of films. Unfortunately, Johnny Depp, the soul of the film, who plays Captain Jack Sparrow, will not return. Regarding Depp's non-return, Disney executives explained that "they want to bring energy and vitality to the series, so they found the screenwriter of "Deadpool" to take charge."

Sean Bailey, president of Disney Studios, said in an interview that the film would be successful without Depp.

Disney said that the new movie needs fresh blood and new vitality, so the five leading actors in the previous movie will not appear in the remake, and the production team will also be completely new. This also means that the old version of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" trilogy has officially ended!

"Pirates of the Caribbean" is an adaptation of Disney adventure games. There are five films so far, namely "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl", "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest", "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End", "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" and "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales".

<<:  American Internet celebrity female anchor COS beautiful picture body is too good to cover clothes

>>:  "Fast and Furious" spin-off "Hobbs & Shaw" new stills exposed two bald heads steal the spotlight

Recommend

Toei and Tsuburaya join forces! New 3DCG animation "Monster Decoding" released

Toei Animation, the long-established animation st...

TGA: The latest trailer for the Halo TV series is released

Today (December 10), the live-action series adapt...

"One Piece Film Red" tops Japan's annual movie box office ranking

Japanese film website Eiga.com recently reported ...