Dwayne Johnson, the star of "Black Adam", tweeted to confirm that "Black Adam" was not included in the first batch of plans for the DC reboot by James Gunn and Peter Safran. In a tweet shared on social media, Johnson mentioned that DC and Seven Bucks will "continue to explore the most valuable ways that Black Adam can be utilized in future DC multiverse chapters." Johnson said: "James Gunn and I have known each other for many years and have always been rooting for each other's success. It's the same now. I will always root for DC (and Marvel) and hope they have great success." Regarding the "Black Adam" movie in which he stars, Johnson said he was proud of the film and paid tribute to his fans, saying that he would "always listen" to their voices. |
<<: Bruckheimer: Female version of Pirates of the Caribbean is still in development
>>: The first Chinese trailer for the new sci-fi film "Jeong Yi" directed by "Train to Busan"
"PIANO": A moving story depicting the r...
New Prince of Tennis OVA vs Genius10 - Detailed R...
The official website of the popular anime "C...
Today (March 31), Tencent Video Animation announc...
Today (December 27), "Heavy Rain" first...
"Lupin the Third vs. Detective Conan THE MOV...
Will Smith will finally become a legend once agai...
Previously, the movie "Man Jiang Hong" ...
The appeal and evaluation of "Summer Will No...
"Kankan Crow" - Looking back on the mas...
Today (November 3), 20th Century Fox released the...
The new original animated film "Bubble"...
The new chapter of the reboot of the childhood cl...
The appeal and reviews of "The Heroic Legend...
"DRAGON BALL Z Fusion Resurrection!! Goku an...