Recently, George R.R. Martin, the original author of "Game of Thrones", was diagnosed with the new coronavirus and missed the premiere of HBO's Game of Thrones prequel "House of the Dragon" held in Los Angeles. At the premiere, HBO Chief Content Officer Casey Bloys revealed the news that Martin had been infected with the new coronavirus. "I was going to introduce George R.R. Martin to everyone at the opening of the premiere today, and wanted to tell them how great it is to have George on this journey with us," Bloys said. "But unfortunately, George was infected with the new coronavirus while attending the 2022 San Diego Comic-Con, so he can only be absent regretfully. He feels fine now, so don't worry." George R.R. Martin also posted a video on YouTube, confirming that he had been infected with the coronavirus. He said he only had mild symptoms, some runny nose and occasional coughing. He is currently in isolation in a Los Angeles hotel, in good spirits, taking medication and being well cared for. |
>>: The high-definition remake of "Chinese Kids" will be officially released on July 29
Overall review and recommendation of PERSONA5 the...
Today (March 26), the new film in the Final Desti...
Seibu Railway Station Staff Octopus-chan - The st...
Super Mashin Hero Wataru - Super Mashin Hero Wata...
The next act for the Blade Runner franchise will ...
On July 4, the production of a new animation of &...
Sony Pictures has released a trailer for Spider-M...
"X Premonition": A boy who can see the ...
The movie "White Snake 2: Rise of the Green ...
The appeal and evaluation of the movie "Sore...
It is reported that the box office of the animate...
Netizen @shinohara_kenta is a folk master who spe...
A tragic incident occurred recently in the Netfli...
Sina Movies reported today (January 18) that the ...
Not long ago, Henry Cavill officially announced h...