Alien: Taken: Death Stranding is expected to have a sequel, and director Fede Álvarez said he could come up with a sequel idea right now. He said: "We naturally start thinking about where the story is going and what's going to happen." Director Fede Álvarez previously said in an interview that Alien: Taken was deeply influenced by the video game Alien: Isolation. He said: "When I was playing this game, I was thinking how scary it would be if the Alien movie had this tone." Interestingly, IGN only gave "Alien: Isolation" a rating of 5.9 points. With the popularity of "Alien: Taken", many players began to criticize "Alien: Isolation" on social media for IGN's low rating and unprofessionalism. |
<<: Downey reveals how Kevin Feige persuaded him to return to the MCU to remake Hitchcock's Vertigo
>>: Jack Black and Paul Rudd to star in new Anaconda film
The latest theatrical animated film "Mobile ...
According to foreign media Deadline, DC is creati...
Today (September 29), the famous white rapper Emi...
"WHITE ALBUM2": A masterpiece anime tha...
Poem of a Baseball Fanatic [Wolf of the North, Ti...
The domestic animation "The Wind Leader"...
"Little Jumbo": A short animation fille...
According to real-time data from Lighthouse Profe...
"Spring in Edo": A work that marks the ...
Recently, the new character posters of "John...
Today (December 28), the official TV series "...
September 3rd is the 50th anniversary of Doraemon...
Recently, "Ant-Man 3" appeared on the c...
Gabriel Dropout - The charming school life of ang...
Today, November 8, the official announcement of J...