Keanu is "very excited" about the upcoming Constantine sequel

Keanu is "very excited" about the upcoming Constantine sequel

After fans eagerly waited for 20 years, the 2005 DC supernatural comic adaptation film "Constantine" starring Keanu Reeves was recently announced to be getting a sequel.

"We're closer to a sequel than we've ever been, which is awesome," the film's director Francis Lawrence recently told Collider. "(Producer) Akiva (Goldsman), Keanu and I are really excited about it."

He went on to say that the trio already have great ideas and that they have "read a lot of comics and studied a lot of stuff" over the years.

Film producer Larenzo di Bonaventura confirmed last year that he had received the script for the film. He said: "The script is in my inbox right now, but I'm too scared to read it. I very much hope that the script is well written."

Although it also belongs to the DC Universe, it will be a movie independent of the DCU movie universe currently under the charge of James Gunn. The first work of DCU, "Superman: Legacy", will be released on July 11.

<<:  Captain America 4, the worst-reviewed film in Marvel history, has actually recovered its production costs! ?

>>:  The classic "Astro Boy" animated film is remade in HD with the latest visual technology

Recommend

"Transformers 7: Rise of the Power Warriors" Chinese trailer Unicron appears

Recently, the official Transformers movie release...

Hugh Jackman plays Logan again, director of "Logan 3" responds to controversy

Today (September 28), Ryan Reynolds announced tha...

Samuel L Jackson Joins Saw Reboot

The latest film in the Saw series, Saw 8, was rel...

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress: Reevaluation and New Perspectives

The appeal and evaluation of "Kabaneri of th...

Maple Town Story: Reevaluating a classic anime

Maple Town Story - The charm and full story of th...

A thorough review of the appeal and excitement of "Slow Loop"!

Slow Loop - Heartwarming daily life and the charm...