Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige and Spider-Man actor Tom Holland also attended the D23 Expo these two days, and made their first statements on the big news of Sony and Disney breaking up this week. In an interview, Holland said: "First of all, we have made five great movies. It has been an amazing five years, and I have had the best time of my life. No one knows what will happen in the future. I just want to say that I will continue to play Spider-Man and enjoy the good times of my life. No matter how we choose, it will be fun." He added: "Spider-Man's future will be different, but he'll be just as fun as before, and we'll find ways to make him even cooler!" For his part, Feige, President of Marvel, admitted that he felt the joy Spider-Man brought him and was deeply grateful: "We at Marvel have made five movies with Spider-Man: two standalones and three with The Avengers. This is a dream I never dared to think about before, but it can't last forever. We know that we have a limited time and we have told the stories we want to tell, and we will always be grateful for that." There should be 2-3 more Spider-Man films left in the contract that Holland signed previously, so his fans don't have to worry too much about losing this popular screen image anytime soon. |
"My Sea" - Looking back on the masterpi...
Previously, the TV series "The Three-Body Pr...
Today (May 23), DC Films released the exclusive C...
The appearance of the villain played by Tony Leun...
A new poster for "Godzilla vs. Kong: Rise of...
According to foreign media reports, although Holl...
Noel's Wonderful Adventure - Movie Reviews an...
The second season of Netflix's 3DCG animation...
The World Ends with You The Animation: An epic jo...
"Sora no Otoshimono Final: My Eternal Birdca...
Today (November 17), the official Weibo account o...
The live-action movie "Kishibe Rohan: Trip t...
From October 26th to 27th, the annual "Ikebu...
Review and details of "Record of Ragnarok II...
The classic anime "I Want to Tell You" ...