Steven Knight, the creator of the hit series Peaky Blinders, has confirmed that star Cillian Murphy will return in the film, with filming expected to begin in the next few months. In an interview with the media "Birmingham World", the creator said: "He will definitely return. We will start shooting in Digbeth near (Birmingham) in September." The film has not yet confirmed a release date, but based on the start date of shooting, it is expected to be released in 2025. Last year Murphy told UK's Rolling Stone magazine: "If there were more stories, I'd love to do it. But it has to be done right. Steven Knight wrote 36 hours of episodes and ended on that high. I'm very proud of the final season. So to do more has to feel right." During the Birmingham World interview, Knight also heaped praise on Murphy's recent Oscar-winning performance in Oppenheimer: "It was well deserved. I thought he was great, he's a really great guy, he always stole the scene when we were shooting and he's a calm, straight-talking guy. He deserves all the praise he gets." |
<<: New trailer of Monkey King released: Indian version of John Wick!
According to the film and television media Entert...
Today (February 14), according to the news releas...
After the official announcement of the live-actio...
Chameleon - The appeal of Minna no Uta and its ba...
Recently, foreign media Geekvibesnation revealed ...
The appeal and reputation of the "Girls &...
The classic mystery drama "Points and Lines&...
Time Bokan Series Time Patrol Otasukeman - The Tr...
"Dr. Slump Arale-chan Hoyoyo! The Treasure o...
Disney+ Korean drama "Judge from Hell" ...
.hack//Roots - Dot Hack Roots - Comprehensive eva...
The appeal and evaluation of the 18th season of &...
The latest theatrical version of the legendary ma...
Although the strike of the Actors Guild caused th...
The appeal and evaluation of "Yobarete Tobid...