Tom Cruise: I will continue to make Mission: Impossible movies until I am 80

Tom Cruise: I will continue to make Mission: Impossible movies until I am 80

Tom Cruise, who is 61 this year and has played Mission: Impossible star Ethan Hunt seven times, recently told the Sydney Morning Herald that he hopes to continue making movies until he is 80.

When referring to the latest "Indiana Jones 5: Wheel of Fortune", in which Harrison Ford is 80 years old and still making action movies, Tom Cruise said: "Harrison Ford is a legend; I hope to continue; I still have 20 years to catch up with him."

He added: "I hope we're still making Mission: Impossible movies when we're his age."

Mission: Impossible 7 will be divided into two parts, the first of which will premiere in the UK on July 10, and will be released in the US on July 12 and in China on July 14. The film has received very good reviews so far.

Director Christopher McQuarrie previously confirmed that, contrary to some speculation, Mission: Impossible will not end the series after the second part, which is scheduled to be released in 2024. And Tom Cruise has bigger goals and has made plans to shoot a space movie with director Doug Liman.

<<:  TV animation "MF GHOST" released PV4 trailer and will start broadcasting in October

>>:  The movie "Baker's Mars Mission" released a "bad luck first" version of the pilot trailer and will be released this year

Recommend

"Angel Falls to Me" Completely New Movie Animation Production Decision

At present, the production of a completely new th...