Netflix's live-action series "Cowboy Bebop" officially premiered on November 19 last year, but it's clear that this widely watched series did not meet the audience's expectations. Netflix announced the cancellation of the renewal of the series one month after the show aired, citing poor reviews, lower-than-expected ratings and lack of fan support. Recently, the film's lead actor John Cho also talked about the cancellation of the series in an interview with foreign media The Hollywood Reporter. He said that he was very frustrated about the sudden cancellation of the series. "It's very shocking, I'm very depressed. I put a lot of effort into it... It's a big thing in my life, and it's over so suddenly." John Cho went through a lot of hardships during the filming, including being injured during the filming, and moving the whole family to the filming location of the series. There are some positives, though. Cho said he feels "very warm" by the reaction from fans. "I'm a little confused about how to connect with people I don't know, but I'm not going to question it. I'm going to value it and cherish it. I'm just very grateful that someone cares about me. It's uplifting to me." |
>>: Strong start: The Batman grosses over $100 million in North America in its first weekend
Sina Film reported today (October 27) that the R-...
The hit live-action spin-off of "Star Wars&q...
"Foolish Fairy Tales" - A fusion of uni...
The latest episode of the popular Plastic Sentai ...
Japanese manga artist Daisuke Ashihara, the autho...
"I couldn't become a hero, so I reluctan...
Recently, online news said that the series "...
In an interview with IGN, Riot Games CEO Nicolo L...
All-round review and recommendation of I am a Bab...
Rascal the Raccoon - Rascal the Raccoon overview ...
It is not always easy for ordinary people to real...
Lupin the Third Italian Game: Lupin's new adv...
"The Unbreakable Egg" - A timeless NHK ...
The new movie "The Forest of the Vultures&qu...
As we all know, Japanese swords are famous all ov...