Earlier, in order to save costs, Warner Bros. ruthlessly killed the "Batgirl" movie that had already been filmed and produced at a cost of $100 million. This caused great controversy at the time, but it was eventually completely shelved. Recently, Michael Keaton, who played the old version of "Batman" and participated in "Batgirl", was interviewed by the media. When asked about his opinion on the cancellation of the film, he said: "I don't care whether it is released or not. This is a big movie and very interesting. Of course, my check is better. It is a big, interesting and beautiful check." However, Michael Keaton felt sorry for the two directors Adil El Arbi and Bilal Fallah. He said: "I like them, they are good people. I hope they succeed, I think they must be very sad. As for me? I'm fine, it doesn't matter." |
The appeal and reviews of Tales of Vesperia: The ...
Today (July 25), the Chinese behind-the-scenes sp...
The appeal of "Made in Abyss: Journey to the...
A deep look into the appeal and emotion of the mo...
Coinciding with the 21st anniversary of the seria...
Aquarian Age Sign for Evolution - The Battle of t...
The TV animation "The Journey to Another Wor...
Robert Rodriguez, the director of "Alita: Ba...
Today, January 25, Japanese media published an in...
Netflix's cyberpunk animation "Altered C...
HBO is currently producing a TV series version of...
The workplace comedy film "The Annual Meetin...
Today (April 2), Ryōsho's 'THE Fusion'...
Amber Heard was sued for defamation by her ex-hus...
Comprehensive review and recommendation of Invinc...