Director James Gunn confirmed that Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 will start filming this year when interacting with a fan. Gunn did not reveal the exact start time, but Gunn said last month that Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 will start filming sometime this year. Director Gunn is still working on the movie version of "Suicide Squad", which recently released its first trailer and broke records. In March of this year, Gunn said he was also developing a live-action spin-off of Peace Walker (starring John Cena), a TV special (Guardians of the Galaxy: A Christmas Special) and a trip to Disneyland. After this, he personally has no plans, and hopes to have no plans for a while after that, and just want to sleep a lot. For "Guardians of the Galaxy 3", Gunn has confirmed that he will not resurrect Yondu, and the tree spirit Groot from the first film will not be resurrected either. |
<<: "Mortal Kombat" movie releases lineup trailer with all the characters on the battlefield
>>: Borderlands movie plot reveals Edgar Ramirez will play villain
Japan's national anime "Lupin the Third&...
Deadpool & Friends officially broke the recor...
"Lady Lady!!": A British beauty and a c...
The creator of The Legend of Zelda series has exp...
Today (December 18), the pre-order channel for th...
Ever since Jake Gyllenhaal's Mysterio claimed...
Recently, the famous film and television company ...
"Eternal Champions" (the subtitle of &q...
The third season of the TV animation of "Wor...
Today (September 18), the customized IMAX poster ...
All-round information and detailed reviews of &qu...
The new animated film "Suzume no Totsuma&quo...
There are some mysteries in movies that have alwa...
Spider-Man 3: No Homecoming will be released in N...
Donyatsu - Donyatsu - Comprehensive review and re...