Sonic the Hedgehog movie director Jeff Fowler has revealed that he was very anxious before Sonic's redesign was unveiled to the public. In an interview with Digital Spy, Fowler said that although he received some positive feedback internally, he was always worried about the public's reaction. "I feel like it's been about five months since the first trailer. We worked so hard on the redesign of the character that sometimes we wondered what would happen if people didn't like it. Fortunately, everyone who saw it internally had a positive reaction, and it felt like once we shared it with the fans, they would love it and be excited. Fortunately, once the new design was revealed, all the anxiety the night before disappeared immediately. It's really a great feeling to see Sonic 2.0 being loved by everyone." Unfortunately, the VFX studio responsible for the redesign eventually closed down due to "external market pressures." Former employees of Moving Picture in Vancouver, Canada, said that before the closure, they worked up to 17 hours a day on Sonic and another project. The Sonic the Hedgehog movie is set to hit theaters on February 14. |
<<: Saints Row Movie Will Be the Next Crazy Movie Franchise
Paramount today (April 9) released a new trailer ...
It has been 30 years since the Ghibli masterpiece...
After the TV series "You Are Beautiful When ...
Previously, HBO released a new trailer for the li...
BUBBLEGUM CRISIS HURRICANE LIVE 2033 ■ Public Med...
Deep dive into the charm and emotion of the insec...
Vanessa Kirby, who made a stunning appearance as ...
On June 24, the Three-Body Universe teamed up wit...
"Azumi Mamma Mia": The charm and full p...
The model manufacturer TAKARATOMY has updated the...
Sugar Sugar Rune - A sweet story of magic and hea...
Recently, the famous voice actor and singer Sakak...
Today (1.5), Star Wars officially released the la...
"Kaimori": A moral tale from the dawn o...
Amazon is developing the Tomb Raider movie and th...