According to foreign media reports, there was news earlier that the highly acclaimed R-rated superhero comedy "Deadpool 2" will release a PG-13 version at the end of this year, but the differences in this version of "Deadpool 2" have not been made public. However, the two screenwriters of the film, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, recently revealed a little bit of the news in an interview. The two screenwriters revealed that several actors, including the film's star Ryan Reynolds, had re-entered the film with director David Leitch two months ago to shoot some new scenes. "We did shoot some new things." Wernick generously told the media, "We sat together again after the release of Deadpool 2. We rarely talked about making a PG-13 movie, but more about 'Let's talk about Deadpool.' We discussed some ideas. I think it was Ryan who came up with this idea, which really excited us, and then we went to the company. (After going there) they said, 'Okay, let's do it!' So the camera started again, about two months ago, we started shooting in the studio again, these guys got together again, and we laughed happily together. Everything went well and we were excited about it." However, the two screenwriters also confirmed that the new version of "Deadpool 2" is indeed aimed at younger audiences. "I think this version will not only be attractive to children, but also to people who like 'Deadpool'. This version is subversive enough, interesting and creative, which only Deadpool can do." At present, the reshoots of "Deadpool 2" have not been completed, but it is certain that even if you have watched "Deadpool 2" many times, the new version will still have many differences. If you are a true fan, this is enough to make you return to the theater again. It is worth mentioning that in August, Fox released an extended version of "Deadpool 2" through Blu-ray, which includes deleted shots, jokes, and more violent scenes that were not in the original version. In addition, according to some sources, the fundamental reason for launching the PG-13 version is that the film company still hopes that "Deadpool 2" can eventually be released in China, so Chinese audiences still have a chance to see "Deadpool 2" on the big screen? Let's look forward to it. |
<<: Continuing the horror? The director of IT will direct a live-action movie of Attack on Titan
The appeal and evaluation of DCⅡ SS (Da Capo II S...
According to Deadline, do you remember the chatty...
Recently, when "Avatar" actor Stephen L...
The last episode of the first season of the TV an...
Rain Falls in Banana Village - A classic anime fr...
"Ninpen Manmaru": A story of penguin ni...
"The Alchemist of Whom": A grand advent...
Recently, director Zack Snyder released a new tra...
As of 11:12 on October 3, according to real-time ...
"Migi and Dali": A new frontier for dar...
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Warner will ...
The movie "Transformers: Origins" produ...
Adapted from the super popular mobile game, the d...
The appeal and evaluation of "Red Star, Blue...
In a new interview, writer-director Damon Lindeol...