Sam Raimi to film Spider-Man 4, Tobey Maguire to return

Sam Raimi to film Spider-Man 4, Tobey Maguire to return

Thomas Haden Church, a Hollywood actor who played "Sandman" in the movies "Spider-Man 3" and "Spider-Man: No Homecoming", said he heard rumors that "Spider-Man 3" director Sam Raimi might shoot a new "Spider-Man" with Tobey Maguire.

While promoting Peacock's Chariots of Fire series, Thomas Haden Church said: "There have been some rumors... I've heard that Sam Raimi might be doing another Spider-Man movie with Tobey Maguire, and if that happens, I'd probably push hard for at least a cameo."

Thomas Haden Church

Sam Raimi has long been thought to be involved in a fourth Spider-Man project, with Sony even moving the film into pre-production. Now, the director has expressed his interest in returning to such a project, especially after filming a multiverse project like Doctor Strange 2.

When asked if there would be another Spider-Man sequel, Sam Raimi said last year: "I realized after filming Doctor Strange 2 that anything is possible. Really everything is possible in the Marvel Universe, any teamwork is possible. I like Tobey (Tobey Maguire), I like Kirsten Dunst. I think anything is possible. I don't have a story or a plan right now, and I don't know if Marvel is interested in it. I don't know what they think about it. I haven't really pursued it yet. But it sounds great. Even if it's not a Spider-Man movie, I would love to work with Tobey again, just in a different role."

<<:  The second and third parts of "The Gods" have been edited and the release date is uncertain depending on the box office performance

>>:  The official trailer of the black robe spin-off series "V Generation" will be broadcast on September 29

Recommend

Superhuman High Schoolers Can Easily Survive in Another World! Review and Rating

Superhuman High Schoolers seem to be able to easi...

Dune 2020 VS 1984 comparison: contains a lot of tribute shots

Today (September 10), the sci-fi action blockbust...

Disney animations "Soul" and "Chasing the Dragon" announced postponement

Today (April 14), Disney’s official Twitter annou...