The box office of "The Wandering Earth 2" has exceeded 3 billion! The next one may be released in two years

The box office of "The Wandering Earth 2" has exceeded 3 billion! The next one may be released in two years

According to real-time data from Lighthouse Professional Edition, as of 00:03 on February 3, the box office of the movie "The Wandering Earth 2" exceeded 3 billion.

It is reported that the filming investment of "The Wandering Earth 2" is 600 million yuan, and the current box office can completely guarantee that there will be no losses. The so-called "director's cut version" is very promising.

Previously, director Guo Fan revealed that he had to reluctantly cut out more than 80 minutes of content from "The Wandering Earth 2" before the film was released. Everyone hopes that a director's cut can be released to add back this content. I believe that we will be able to find more details and have a fuller understanding of the characters.

In response to this, Guo Fan responded in his latest interview that the decision to come up with an edited version depends on the profitability of the movie. Guo Fan said that in order to not lose money, special effects must be added even for 80 minutes, and if there is no money, it will not be done.

In addition to the director's cut, The Wandering Earth 3 may also be put on schedule soon. Recently, the team of The Wandering Earth 2 participated in CCTV's "Dialogue" program, in which Wu Jing raised a question: The Wandering Earth blew up Jupiter, The Wandering Earth 2 blew up the moon, which planet will The Wandering Earth 3 blow up?

Fu Ruoqing, the chief producer of "The Wandering Earth 2", said that he hopes that "The Wandering Earth 3" can meet everyone in two years.

What’s interesting is that the release dates of “The Wandering Earth 2” and “Avatar 2” are very close, and the original release schedule of “Avatar 3” was also two years later. Perhaps the two sides will face off again.

<<:  The trailer and poster of "Chinese Ping Pong: Jedi Counterattack" will be released nationwide on February 17

>>:  Hong Kong film "Disconnect" is officially scheduled for March 3rd. The three best actor dark web showdown

Recommend

The Boys spin-off Gen V gets first trailer

The first trailer for The Boys' college-theme...

The appeal and reviews of Four Cards: an anime experience not to be missed

Four of a Kind: Five minutes of magic and adventu...