"Hunter x Hunter" is suspended again. The author said that he has started the subsequent manuscript production

"Hunter x Hunter" is suspended again. The author said that he has started the subsequent manuscript production

Is it a pleasant surprise or expected? Today, on December 9, in the latest issue of Weekly Shonen Jump, Hunter x Hunter officially announced that the next issue of Chapter 411 will be suspended again. However, the author said that the subsequent manuscript production has been started, but the specific date of resumption is yet to be determined.

To briefly summarize the story line, in Chapter 358 published in 2016, the entire work entered the "Dark Continent" chapter. Some of the preview content that was released at the time made fans marvel at the vastness of the volume, and they were worried whether Togashi could complete it in his lifetime.

Since then until today, the game has been suspended and restarted several times. The story first reached the "Succession to the Throne" chapter, where all kinds of monsters and demons gathered to fight, but it was in the cabin heading to the Dark Continent. As for when the land of the Dark Continent, which is as far away as a planet, can be reached, it is obviously an unknown at present.

The current condition of Lao Zei’s back injury is unknown, and the message at the end of the latest volume is even more abstract, “I have been listening to Sakamichi’s (music group) songs while driving because I still like Sakamichi.”


<<:  MAPPA's original animation "Zenxiu." released the main trailer and is scheduled to start broadcasting in January 2025

>>:  X-Men series North Star actor announces coming out as gay and identifies more as male

Recommend

Netflix Marvel series coming to Disney+ in Canada

With all of Netflix's Marvel TV shows set to ...

Avengers 4 composer hints at returning to the MCU

Alan Silvestri, the composer who scored Avengers:...

HBO's The Last of Us renewed for second season

Recently, HBO officially announced the renewal of...