Ant-Man 3 is expected to start filming in January 2021, and Michael Douglas will return

Ant-Man 3 is expected to start filming in January 2021, and Michael Douglas will return

Michael Douglas seems to have confirmed that he will return to "Ant-Man 3" to continue playing Dr. Hank Pym. He also said that "Ant-Man 3" is expected to start filming in January 2021.

In an interview with foreign media Collider, Douglas said: "The Marvel world is really hot. I like them very much and I enjoy those times. We are going to start the third one in January 21, which is when we will start another Marvel movie."

If what Douglas said is true, it means that the "Ant-Man 3" movie may be released in 2022.

We have previously reported that the series director Peyton Reed will also return to direct "Ant-Man 3", and the male lead Paul Rudd is also expected to return to continue playing Ant-Man.

<<:  Netflix's The Witcher TV series producer: 7 seasons already planned

>>:  Is there hope for the film adaptation of "The Three-Body Problem"? Liu Cixin: It will take time

Recommend

"SOS This is Earth" review: A moving story about a global crisis

"SOS This is the Earth": a moving anima...

Jason Momoa plays DC superhero Lobo again after Aquaman

Following Aquaman, Jason Momoa will officially pl...

Warner Bros. CFO: Reports of Batgirl cancellation are greatly exaggerated

A month after Warner Bros. Discovery abruptly ann...