Henry Cavill says he hasn't given up on playing James Bond

Henry Cavill says he hasn't given up on playing James Bond

Adapted from the best-selling book "The Ungentlemanly War Department" by British historian Damian Lewis, "The Ungentlemanly War Department" is a World War II action spy film directed by Guy Ritchie and starring Henry Cavill and others. It will be released on April 19.

Recently, Henry Cavill was a guest on "The Rich Eisen Show". When asked if he was interested in playing the classic screen image "007" James Bond, Cavill said frankly: "I don't know."

Henry Cavill then wanted to clarify the rumors that he would play Bond: "Maybe I'm too old now, maybe I'm not considered yet. But it depends on Barbara Broccoli and Michael Wilson (both are the producers of the 007 series of films), we will see what their plans are."

However, host Eisen was quick to point out that Cavill's character in The Untold Story was the prototype for Bond, to which Cavill quipped: "Yeah, that seems like a good first step, right?"

<<:  The movie version of Fujimoto's short comic "Looking Back" released a trailer and will be released on June 28

>>:  Fallout Season 2 is expected to see the classic monster Deathclaw join

Recommend

New stills of Ant-Man 3 reveal the villain Kang the Conqueror

Recently, "Ant-Man 3" appeared on the c...

"DOTA2" Netflix animation "Dragon's Blood" Season 2 trailer

Valve and Netflix released a trailer for Dota: Dr...

The game version of "Re:Zero" will be released in 2021

Earlier this year, the decision to make "Re:...