Recently, Spider-Man 3 has officially wrapped up filming, and the official Twitter account also shared some wrap-up souvenirs. However, Tom Holland said in a recent interview that he would take a break after filming Spider-Man 3. In an interview with USA Today's Entertain, Holland was asked what his plans are after Spider-Man 3 ends. Holland said he plans to take a break: "I'm going to go home and enjoy some time, you know - this is the first time since I signed Spider-Man that I'm not under contract." This is certainly a reasonable decision, because there are too many MCU films, plus the Uncharted movie and the new film Cherry, Holland has been shooting a lot of new films and has not had much downtime to rest. Holland first played Spider-Man in the 2016 film Captain America: Civil War and has played the role five times since then. Spider-Man 3 is his sixth time playing the little spider. "Spider-Man 3" will continue to be directed by Joe Watts, the director of the first two films, and will be released in North America on December 17, 2021. |
>>: The "Ultraman" series will be officially launched on B Station at 19:00 on March 31!
"Landriol": A story of a girl torn betw...
The new original theatrical animation "Hello...
Today (June 9), the first trailer of the movie &q...
Tenkai Knights - The Story of the Heroes of the F...
"The Three Lords and the Octopus": A wo...
"Girls Buy Life": The brilliance of you...
Black Jack Karte II Funeral Procession Game - Dee...
"Motoro the Mole": The appeal of the 19...
The Soap Tree - A moving story from Minna no Uta ...
"Top Gun: Maverick" producer Jerry Bruc...
The ban on the word-of-mouth of IT 2 on social me...
As part of the commemoration of the 40th annivers...
Ramenchai Nyan - Ramenchai Nyan overview "Ra...
Today (May 13), Japan's "Weekly Shonen J...
The Japanese dark horse CG animation "Walkin...