According to foreign media reports, Netflix's "The Witcher" Season 2 has resumed filming recently, much earlier than previously expected on August 17. In March this year, the crew suspended filming in the UK after actor Kristofer Hivju tested positive for nucleic acid. The Witcher director Stephen Surjik announced on Twitter that August 5 was the first day they resumed work, and shared a photo of him and producer Lauren S. Hisrich watching a video of the shoot. In the photo, the two were separated by a curtain wall, which was probably one of the protective measures. And Hisrich also shared a photo of the set where everyone was wearing protective masks. Director Stephen Surjik also reiterated the importance of protection on social media. Stephen Surjik said: "We are back. In this critical moment, our staff are very cautious in wearing full PPE protective clothing and maintaining social distance." At present, the specific broadcast time of the second season of "The Demon Hunter" has not been determined. Previously, the producer said that it would be released sometime in 2021. "We don't want to rush it. That's not good for anyone." |
>>: New poster of "I Love Singing: Melody Reboot": the little mischievous prince Ji Yunnayu appears!
Recently, the famous model manufacturer Hottoys l...
The appeal and evaluation of "Ginkgo Dance&q...
According to new official news, the second part o...
The official Twitter account of the movie "X...
A comprehensive review and recommendation of &quo...
According to foreign media reports recently, the ...
At present, the Chinese trailer of the DC comic a...
The 36 episodes of the TV series "Chinese Pa...
The appeal and reviews of "The Heroic Legend...
Recently, a series of AI-processed images of &quo...
Recently, the rebooted version of "Resident ...
The second season of the TV animation of Shueisha...
Entering the third week of October, the North Ame...
Detailed reviews and recommendations for Tomodach...
Last night Netflix released the first batch of st...