According to foreign media Variety, the third season of the American TV series "Desperate Housewives" has been cancelled. In December last year, "Desperate Housewives" was originally renewed for the third season, but now Paramount + has changed its mind and does not plan to complete the third season. A Paramount spokesperson said this was a difficult decision they made and thanked the producers, creators, actors and crew for creating the wonderful first two seasons. The first season of "Desperate Housewives" was aired in 2019, and the second season was aired in June last year, but it received poor reviews. |
<<: The Boys Season 4 is about to start filming amid positive reviews
>>: Thor 4's Malaysian release postponed by two weeks
According to foreign media Deadline, due to the i...
"Departures," a classic film directed b...
All-round reviews and recommendations for Medaka ...
Today (February 8), James Wan's horror film &...
Yesterday (August 13), the famous film and televi...
The power of sentiment is indeed strong, recordin...
The appeal and reviews of Horimiya -piece- The TV...
Depp's ex-wife Amber Heard said that she lost...
Yesterday (August 21), the box office performance...
Kojiro of the Fuma clan: The Final Chapter - The ...
"The Black Woodcutter and the White Woodcutt...
Today (July 15), Bandai officially announced a ne...
Today (May 11), the ancient costume fantasy onlin...
The appeal and reviews of "BE-BOP-HIGHSCHOOL...
Shin Koihime Musou: Maiden Rebellion: A fusion of...