Just as Spider-Man: No Homecoming was a global hit, Marvel Studios CEO Kevin Feige confirmed to foreign media that Marvel and Sony are already preparing for the fourth Spider-Man movie. It is worth mentioning that neither Tobey Maguire nor Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man made it to the fourth episode, and it seems that this curse will be broken by Tom Holland. Kevin Feige said: "Amy (Spider-Man producer), I, Disney and Sony are discussing, and we are actively moving the story to the next stage. Confirming this so early is not to make fans as anxious as after the release of Spider-Man: Far From Home (Sony and Marvel broke up)." Kevin Feige said: "At the end of Spider-Man: No Homecoming, Peter Parker makes a huge decision that you've never seen him do before. It's a sacrifice that gives us a lot of material for the next movie." According to foreign media reports, Doctor Strange 2 has just finished reshoots this week, with more plots about the multiverse and more supporting and guest roles. Obviously, the film, which will be released on May 6 next year, is closely related to Spider-Man: No Return. |
>>: MAPPA releases "Chainsaw Man" PV animation to be broadcast in 2022
"XANADU: The Legend of the Dragon Slayer&quo...
According to foreign media reports on May 5, the ...
The appeal and background of "Hidamari Sketc...
Today (December 9), IGN announced the nomination ...
The appeal and evaluation of the 2017 version of ...
The official animation version of the manga "...
The second season of the animation derived from C...
Based on the original work of Masashi Kishimoto, ...
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many movie fans are...
The trailer for the second part of the fifth seas...
Previously, Sony and Marvel's breakup allowed...
The appeal of the first season of Chibi Maruko-ch...
Sony has been eyeing the anime platform Crunchyro...
Sony Columbia has released a new trailer for the ...
According to Maoyan Professional Edition data, th...