Ewan McGregor has confirmed that filming on the Star Wars spin-off Obi-Wan has now wrapped. After winning the Emmys, actor Ewan McGregor was asked by Variety to reveal any details about the Obi-Wan series. He confirmed that they have completed filming and he thinks the series will not disappoint. Ewan McGregor "I think it should be fine. I've had a lot of fun making this series and I'm working with some really great people," he said, adding that the new technology has made for a different experience compared to filming the prequel trilogy. The Obi-Wan series takes place 10 years after the events of the prequel trilogy, with Ewan playing Obi-Wan, who is hiding on Tatooine after the fall of the Jedi Order. McGregor is the second actor to play Obi-Wan, who was played by Alec Guinness in the original trilogy. Alec Guinness Ewan has previously said that the costume and look of Obi-Wan in the TV series may be slightly different from what everyone expects. In addition, Hayden Christensen will return to the Star Wars universe to play Anakin or Darth Vader again. Hayden Christensen |
<<: Bandai's new multi-faceted TV animation "takt op." will be broadcast on October 5th
>>: Daniel Craig doesn't think women are suitable to play 007
The new animated film Over the Moon, created by t...
A new TV trailer for "Black Widow" has ...
"Offside": A soccer story of youth and ...
The extremely popular manga "One Piece"...
The new animated film of "One Piece", &...
Today, November 2, Shueisha announced that the to...
Recently, at the preview of the live-action movie...
According to the latest official news, due to the...
According to Taiwanese media reports, a spokesper...
Space Dandy Season 2 - Space adventures and color...
Capcom previously released a trailer for the new ...
Recently, the official movie "Fengshen II: W...
Today (September 18), the cover of Tanigawa Nagas...
Torero Camomilo - Masterpieces of Everyone's ...
The final trailer of the police and gangster film...