Sina Film reported today (September 20) that James Cameron recently revealed in an interview with the New York Times that he had rejected Fox executives' request to cut "Avatar". Cameron said that he said at the time: "I shot "Titanic", and the building we are meeting here, your company's $500 million building, was built with the money earned from "Titanic", so (Avatar) do what I want." At that time, Fox executives wanted to make the film shorter and felt that there were too many flying scenes on the leopard. Cameron was not happy to change it. He said that he had done research and data collection and found that the audience liked flying scenes the most. In this regard, he said, "Titanic made you a lot of money," and "clearly drew the bottom line" for Fox. Later, Avatar grossed more than $2 billion worldwide (and is about to be re-released). Cameron revealed: "Afterwards, they (the people at Fox) came to thank me. I feel that my job is to protect their money, which is often contrary to their own judgment. But as long as I protect their investment, everything can be forgiven." |
>>: Brad Pitt's action film "Bullet Train" will be released on digital version on September 27
Remedy previously announced in August that it wou...
Recently, a new video of "Doctor Strange 2&q...
At Netflix's online press conference "Di...
Hajakyosei Great Dangaioh overview Hajakyosei Gre...
The appeal and evaluation of "Touken Ranbu K...
Recently, Rachel Zegler, the star of Disney's...
Following the release of the teaser trailer and t...
Detailed review and recommendation of High School...
The live-action movie of the classic anime "...
"Mission: Impossible 8" starring Tom Cr...
The sequel to "The Angry Birds", the CG...
Today (March 17), a set news of "Chinese Pal...
The appeal and evaluation of the movie "Sore...
Little Dinosaurs: A dinosaur adventure that devel...
"Blue Flower" - A delicate story of you...