Dwayne Johnson responds to Vin Diesel's call for refusing to return for Fast & Furious 10

Dwayne Johnson responds to Vin Diesel's call for refusing to return for Fast & Furious 10

As early as November, Vin Diesel had directly called out to Dwayne Johnson on Instagram, inviting him to return to star in "Fast & Furious 10" in an attempt to break the deadlock between the two. And according to Variety, "Fast & Furious 10" will be postponed from the original April 7, 2023 to May 19. Recently, Dwayne Johnson also responded to Vin Diesel's invitation and refused.

In an exclusive interview with CNN published today in Beijing time, Dwayne Johnson gave a straightforward and unambiguous answer to Vin Diesel's olive branch during the interview - "No chance". Johnson said that before Vin Diesel posted on Instagram, around June of this year, he told him face to face that he would not return. And he told him in very firm and kind words that he would always support the racing family and hope that the series would continue to be successful, but it was impossible for him to return. Johnson said that he had talked privately with Universal Pictures, and they all supported his decision and expressed understanding.

Dwayne Johnson believes that Vin Diesel's recent post is a significant example of manipulating public sentiment. He does not like him mentioning his children and Paul Walker's death in his Instagram post, and he does not want to drag them into it. Johnson said that the two had talked about it a few months ago and reached a consensus. He has always wanted to end this wonderful journey in the "Fast and Furious" series with gratitude and grace, but unfortunately, this public shouting has disrupted his original plan.

In addition, some careful netizens discovered that in the picture accompanying the Instagram message, Vin Diesel deliberately photoshopped himself to look slightly stronger than Dwayne Johnson.

Vin Diesel Instagram photos and videos

Original image

<<:  Japanese industry denounces pirated comics as a threat to innovation, with annual losses exceeding total sales

>>:  Hottoys "Eternals" Angelina Jolie "Tina" 1/6 doll priced at 1680 yuan

Recommend

Spider-Man: No Homecoming LEGO toy sets now available for pre-order

Earlier this week, to celebrate the upcoming rele...

DreamWorks' new animation "The Boss Baby 2" new trailer released on July 2

Today (June 3), DreamWorks Animation's sequel...

"Deadpool" posts a photo with Wolf and Gyllenhaal

Christmas is approaching and Hollywood stars have...